- Wed, 19:28: Why did the individual stats go away on the NE scoreboard?
- Mon, 19:16: See? Just have to have Dan Burke and Frank Vogel in the same arena and the Pacers start playing defense.
- Wed, 20:32: Thank goodness our offense is so good we don't need defense.
- Wed, 19:34: Me likey!
- Wed, 20:43: Pacers missing their outside shots as Mavs dial in theirs. *sigh*
- Wed, 20:51: Report on Myles Turner? Let's just say I'm watching @El_Peckbo have pleasure convulsions...
- Wed, 21:16: All I can say is thank goodness Nate gives us a better bench rotation. Oops.
- Wed, 21:33: Indiana. Where layups go to die.
- Wed, 21:38: Yeah, that's OK, don't guard Dirk.
- Wed, 21:41: Good thing Teague can hit those clutch free throws ... Oh, wait...
- Wed, 21:48: So you've got Teague but Monta is running the offense on transition?
- Wed, 21:53: And THAT, boys and girls, was PG's sweetest assist of the night. The End.
- Wed, 21:57: There's somebody in @El_Peckbo 's seat but he's standing up during the game.
( Cut for brevity for those who don"t particularly follow the SCACollapse )
- Wed, 17:50: Look who's back for Fever Basketball! Just in time.
Here is the new puppy. Her rescue name was Michelle, but I have decided that her name is Miki. I could have used 2 k's in honor of my daughter-in-law, but that might invoke dog magnet energy second only to my own, which could lead to a canine black hole. The alternative is that she will dress in beautiful costumes and declaim lovely poetry - much less catastrophic.